PPHelper is one of the most popular jailbreaks in recent times. However, use of the jailbreak is limited to those with the newer 64-bit iOS devices and, while that is a high percentage of users, there are still those who are missing out on being able to jailbreak. Access to Cydia now seems to be limited to certain groups of users but, for those who don’t fall into those groups, we have good news. Following the release of a series of basic app installers that gave us access to a few Cydia tweaks, a new one has been released that provides much more content and is close to Cydia as we can get without jailbreaking. It’s called TutuApp and here’s everything you need to know about it.
Image : TuTuApp VIP
What is TutuApp VIP Installer ?
It is the latest in a series of app installers, all designed to give us access to some of the tweaks and apps in Cydia without having to go down the route of jailbreaking first. With TutuApp VIP [ext link], you get far more than with any other installer , more choice of tweaks and more choice of paid content . And, unlike some other non-jailbreak methods there is no requirement to provide your Apple ID so you can download whatever you want without getting into any trouble with Apple. This is what TutuApp VIP Installer has in store for you.
Image : TutuApp
TutuApp VIP Installer Features :
- TutuApp VIP can be installed quickly and easily
- Delete it in an instant if you don’t like it
- Download it to any iPad and any iPhone
- Optimized for desktop use
- Even if you have a jailbreak, you can still install TutuApp VIP
- Cache cleaner and memory optimizer built in
- High-speed downloads
- The best Cydia tweaks
- The best premium content, free
- Always up to date with the latest content
How to Download TutuApp VIP Installer :
While we wait for news from PP and from Pangu jailbreak teams, install TutuApp VIP Installer and take advantage of all the great content that is available in it. Unless you can read Chinese, you will need to follow our step by step tutorial below to get TutuApp onto your device:
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device and go to tutuappvip.org
- A mobile version of our website will load up; look for the UP arrow and tap on it
- Wait for some new options to load at the bottom of your screen and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you have to give the app icon a name so type TutuApp into the box and tap on Add
- Wait for the process to finish and then close Safari; the TutuApp icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch the steps being performed
Will you download TutuApp VIP installer or are you going to wait to hear from Pangu or PP teams ? Follow us on Facebook for all the latest jailbreak news.