iOS 10 proved to be somewhat troubling for jailbreakers, with few utilities released and those that were limited to certain users. Many users opted to stay on iOS 9.3.5, partly because their devices were too old to handle iOS 10 and partly because of the lack of jailbreaks for 32-bit devices. That has all changed with the release of a couple of jailbreaks, namely Home Depot and Phoenix. Although we cannot guarantee that all users will be able to install these jailbreaks, you can check out the steps below to see how to do it.
Image : iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak
You have two methods to choose from for getting iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak. One method using your computer and one method using your iOS device directly installing iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod, open the Safari browser
- Go to the address bar and type in ppjailbreak.org
- A special mobile version of our website will open so look for the UP arrow and tap on it . It will be at the bottom of the page on the iPod or iPhone ad at the top on the iPad
- A new menu will appear, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now give your app icon a name as PP. Then tap on Add . Close Safari down
- The PP app icon will be on your home screen and you can use it to access iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak updates
Video : Here is a video guide of the above steps
Method 2: Home Depot Jailbreak
Home Depot Jailbreak was the first jailbreak released for the older iOS devices, working where other jailbreaks could only be installed on 64-bit devices. It is a beta jailbreak for 32-bit devices and, as such, it may be a little on the buggy side. It is a semi-untethered jailbreak and you need to use Cydia Impactor to install it. The linked articles below take you to full details and a tutorial:
Method 3: Phoenix Jailbreak
The latest jailbreak is called Phoenix and it too is only for 32-bit devices on iOS 9.3.5. It comes to us from a collaboration of developers, including Luca Todesco and is a semi-untethered jailbreak like most that have been released recently. You can download it right now and the link below takes you to full details and a step-by-step guide:
- Download Phoenix Jailbreak [ext link]
Tell us if you are going to jailbreak or update your device. If you want to be notified instantly of all the latest jailbreak updates, you can follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.