Continuing with their current bid to keep iOS 10 running free of bugs and at top performance, Apple has just released iOS 10.3 download [ext link]. This latest update contains the usual bug fixes and performance enhancements but it also contains several new features that many users are going to want. While a large percentage of users will update straight away, others will hold back for fear of losing their iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 jailbreak but, you will be pleased to learn, that jailbreak has been updated to support iOS 10.3 and here’s how to get it.
Image : iOS 10.3 Jailbreak Update
How to Get iOS 10.3 Jailbreak :
Choose from one of these two methods :
Method 1: Safari Method
- Tap the Safari browser icon on your home screen to launch the app, this method only works with Safari browser
- Go to ppjailbreak.org
- When our mobile website has loaded up, find and tap on the UP arrow [ bottom of the screen on the iPhone and top right for the iPad ]
- Along the bottom row of your screen, you will see several new options , choose Add to Home Screen
- Next, you will need to give the app icon a new name so type PP in the box and tap on Add
- Now when you go to your home screen, the PP app icon will be there
Video: This walks you through the above steps
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Luca Todesco released Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10 through to iOS 10.2 and has now updated it to support iOS 10.3. However, like the original version, Yalu for iOS 10.3 may be unstable and a little on the buggy side for some users. That said, you can delete Yalu very easily if you do find it is a problem but we would suggest that you download Cydia Eraser from Cydia first. There are a couple of other points about Yalu jailbreak that you need to know first .
Image : Yalu iOS 10.3 Jailbreak
- You need to install and use a tool called Cydia Impactor to sideload Yalu onto your iOS 10.3 device and, for it to work, you need to use your Apple ID
- Be prepared to have to reload the jailbreak every time you reboot your device. This is because Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak, very much like PPHelper for iOS 9.2+ was.
Now you know what to expect and, if you want to install Yalu for iOS 10.3, follow the guidance in the links below :
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3