Apple has just released iOS 10.1.1 download [ext link] to fix a small rash of bugs that has arisen across a number of iOS 10.1 devices. It doesn’t contain any new features so there is no rush for users to update . But if you have updated to iOS 10.1.1 firmware , then there is some good news awaiting you. iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak from PP Team is here. Keep reading for more details.
Image : PP iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 :
You have three ways to get your hands on iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak. Both methods support 32 bit and 64 bit iOS jailbreaking.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
PPHelper for iOS 10.1.1 has been released . It is under beta testing from Pangu and PP Assistant Team. Download PPHelper beta on the official PPHelper website in the given link here. [ext link]
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch , open the Safari browser
- Now go to the address bar and type in ppjailbreak.org
- A special online version of PP Jailbreak app will open . When the page loads completely look for the UP arrow at the bottom or the screen and tap on it . It will be at the top of the page for an iPad as shown in the image below.
- A new menu will appear, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now give your app icon a name as PP. Then tap on Add . Close Safari down
- The PP app icon will be on your home screen and you can use it to access iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak update
Video : Here is a video guide of the above steps
Method 3 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak is the latest utility for iOS users but before you go ahead and install it on your iOS 10.1.1 device there are some things that you need to know about Yalu Jailbreak.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
More information can be found at the given link but, just so you are aware, this jailbreak, as well as being semi-untethered, cannot be downloaded directly onto your iOS device. Instead, you need to use the popular Cydia Impactor tool to side load the iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak. You can find full instructions and download links in the articles below .
If you are successful at installing the iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, do make sure you download Cydia Eraser [ext link] as your first Cydia app. Should anything go wrong you will be able to remove the jailbreak without losing your iOS version.