When PPHelper was released for iOS 9.2 – iOS 9.3.3, only those with a 64 bit device could use it. Home Depot Jailbreak comes to the rescue for those with the older 32 bit devices on iOS 9.3.x, enabling them to enjoy the same jailbreak benefits as other users.
Image : Home Depot Jailbreak
Before you try to install Home Depot, be aware that it isn’t a straightforward jailbreak:
- It is a beta jailbreak and will likely be very unstable during and after the jailbreak process.
- You need to use Cydia Impactor to get Home Depot onto your iOS device; it cannot be installed directly
- You will need to re-jailbreak your iOS device whenever you reboot it because Home Depot is a semi untethered jailbreak
Supported Devices :
The following 32 bit devices support Home Depot Jailbreak :
- All iOS devices on iOS 9.1 upto iOS 9.3.4.
How to Download Home Depot Jailbreak :
- Plug your iOS device into your computer and make sure that you are on the latest iTunes version
- Back the data up on your device but don’t update your iOS version
- Download Home Depot [ext link] and Cydia Impactor onto your computer
- Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer
- Locate the .ipa file and drag it to Cydia Impactor; drop it into the window
- Type your Apple ID in and wait while Cydia Impactor does its work
- When the side load has finished, disconnect your device and open Settings
- Go to General > Profile & Device Management
- Find the certificate for Home Depot, tap on Trust and then on Trust again
- Go to your home screen and launch Home Depot from the icon [ image for illustration purposes only ]
- Tap OK when the warning message loads and then tap Go
- The installation will compete and your device will respring
- The Cydia icon will be on your home screen and the jailbreak has been successful
- If you don’t see Cydia, go back to Step 10 and repeat from there
- Home Depot, like Yalu for iOS 10, is semi-untethered and that means rejailbreaking when you reboot your iOS device. To do this, follow from step 10 above
- The Home Depot certificate will expire after a set amount of time, 7 days for a free ID and 12 months for a paid developer ID. After that you must reinstall the jailbreak so go back to Step 4 and follow the steps again
Offsets Not Found Fix :
Some users may face this error during the installation of Home Depot Jailbreak on iOS 9.3.5. Here is an easy fix for this.
How to Add an Offset :
- Download the Home Depot .ipa from this website and download Cydia Impactor onto your computer
- Connect your iOS device to your computer
- Go to the Cydia Impactor folder on your computer and double click on the .exe file to open it
- On the list of iOS devices that shows up, choose and click your device
- You will be asked for your Apple ID and password so type it in, this won’t work without it
- Wait for Cydia Impactor to finish installing the package on your device and then disconnect your device from the computer
- Tap the icon on your homepage to open it and choose Cydia | Jailbreak
- When you see confirmation that your device will support this, put in your offsets [ offsets ] , please make sure you use the right ones for your iOS version and device because they are different.
Tell us what your thoughts are on Home Depot and for all the latest news and updates, follow us on Facebook .