HipStore is the latest app to become available for iOS users who can no longer jailbreak their iPhones, iPads or iPod Touches for one reason or another. HipStore is an app installer that lets you download as much paid content as you want for free without having to install a jailbreak first. This used to only be available through Cydia apps like AppCake, Install0us, and AppSync but, without a jailbreak, you can’t use these apps.
Image : HipStore Download
iOS 10 was released on 13th September and has since between updated twice. PPHelper jailbreak was patched with iOS 9.3.4 and anyone who has updated beyond that now has no way of installing an iOS 10 jailbreak on their devices. Right now, we are waiting for news on the iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak [ext link] but, in the meantime, users are missing out on the content they are used to downloading and using.
HipStore does not require you to use a computer to download it but you will need to follow the steps we have laid out below. You can’t get it from the app store because it is not the type of app that Apple allows into its store and downloading it requires a number of steps to be followed. One thing that does put HipStore [ext link] above many other similar apps is that, rather than just being available in Chinese, it can be downloaded in a number of languages, giving it a much wider audience.
Supported Devices :
HipStore is updated constantly and now supports all versions of iOS 9 and iOS 10 on these devices:
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
How to Download HipStore :
- Launch the Safari browser. Don’t try any other browser on your mobile device because it won’t work
- Go to https://hipstore.app
- When the website has loaded locate and tap the UP arrow
- Now choose Add to Home Screen from the options list
- Name your app icon as HipStore and tap on the Add button
- Now you can close Safari down and you will see that the HipStore app is on your home screen
Video: Check out the video below for a walkthrough of these steps
- Delete HipStore
What are your thoughts on HipStore ? Do you think it will be a good alternative for the Cydia apps or would you prefer to wait for a new iOS 10.0.2 jailbreak [ext link] ? For free updates sent to your inbox, follow us on Facebook .