When it comes to playing games on our mobile devices, we are somewhat spoilt for choice. The iOS app store is full of games; some simple, some complex and more are added every day. What you can’t download from the app store is the means to play old console games on your iOS device; games that you would find on the Game Boy, Nintendo and other such consoles. This can only be done by way of Gaming Emulators and many of these can only be downloaded through Cydia.
Image : Delta Emulator App
One of the best emulators was GBA4iOS but this has now been shut down for good. The developer worked hard to keep it going after Apple interfered with iOS 8.1 but has now decided that the effort is not worth it. Instead, he has developed a brand new tool called Delta Emulator; it is, in effect, the same as GBA4iOS except it supports more consoles:
- Game Boy
- Game Boy Advance
- Nintendo 64
- Super Nintendo
More will be added later but, for now, if these consoles can fulfil your gaming needs then you should follow the steps to download Delta Emulator [ext link] onto your iOS device today .
Image : Delta Emulator
Supported Devices :
Delta Emulator will work on these devices:
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
Download Delta Emulator :
- Tap on the Safari icon to launch the browser
- Go to deltaemulator.org
- Our mobile site will now load and, when it does, you can tap the UP arrow [ it will be on the bottom or the top right corner of the page ]
- Now several options will show up at the bottom of the screen , select the middle one that says Add to Home Screen
- When you are asked to give the icon a new name, type in Delta. After you tap on the Add button, you can exit Safari and look for the app icon on your home page
Video: Watch the video to see the steps being done
Delta Emulator should suit most people but if you find that you want to Delete Delta Emulator [ext link] for any reason, just follow the steps in the linked post.
What are your thoughts on Delta Emulator ? Follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter for more updates.