Have you ever wanted to play games like GTA or Minecraft on your iPhone ? Or perhaps you want to be able to watch TV shows or films but you don’t want to jailbreak to get the apps that help you do it. Or maybe the apps are just a little bit on the pricey side and you can’t justify the expense. Fear not because now there is a way to download paid games and apps for free and to watch all the TV you want on your iPhone, with apps like Movie Box or PlayBox HD.
Image : vShare Download
The best part is, you can do all of this without jailbreaking if you don’t want to. No doubt you have heard of jailbreak apps called Install0us, AppCake and AppSync but we have the non-jailbreak version, called vShare, just for you. vShare [ext link] is basically a store, or a repository that contains tons of games and apps. While this is, strictly speaking, piracy, not something we condone, at this moment in time, a loophole mean that it is legal to download it to get it now, for free, before Apple spot the loophole and closes it up.
We are going to show you two ways to download vShare [ext link] on your iPhone.
Download vShare without a Jailbreak
- Open up the Safari browser on your iPhone
- Type in vsharedownload.com in the address bar
- When the site loads up, look for the large UP arrow at the bottom of the page and tap on it
- From the options menu, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you need to give your icon a name, call it vShare and then tap on Add
- Close down Safari and you will see the vShare icon on your home screen
- Simply tap on it to get access to thousands of paid apps and game for free.
Video : See this video for a visual explanation of above these steps
Download vShare using Jailbreak :
- Jailbreak iPhone [ext link], if you haven’t already done so
- Open Cydia and configure it for the first time use
- Open Cydia again and tap on Manage > Sources > Edit > Add
- Now you need to add a new repository to Cydia so, in the box that appears, type this URL in: http://repo.appvv.org
- A message will popup warning you about adding repositories – tap on Add Anyway
- When the installation has finished, you can go into the new repository, search for vShare and download it.
Errors vShare Not Working :
- While you will most likely be able to do all of this without any trouble you might be unlucky enough o come up against an SSL error message. The message will say something like, “cannot connect to SSL vshare.appvv.api”. Don’t worry because this is easy enough to get out of.
- Shut Safari down completely
- Close any open apps that are running on your iPhone
- Wait for a minute or two. Restart your iPhone and repeat the whole process, following the above steps again