iOS 9.1 seems such a long time ago now but that was when we last had a usable jailbreak. In the months since then, there have been a flurry of updates from Apple, fixing bugs, enhancing performance and, in all likelihood patching up exploits which have prevented teams like Pangu from producing another jailbreak for us. Some users have lost all hope, believing that Apple has finally claimed victory in beating jailbreaking for good. The good news is, Pangu are not going to let that happen and, while Apple is now concentrating their efforts on iOS 10 Jailbreak , they have released a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak.
Image : iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
The jailbreak is called PPHelper and it was built with the help of a developer team from China called PP Assistant. So, if anyone hasn’t updated to iOS 9.3.3, they can do so now safe in the knowledge that they can apply a new jailbreak to their devices. One word of advice, use the iTunes method otherwise the jailbreak will not work. However, at the moment, the jailbreak isn’t going to work for everyone. First, it will not work on 32-bit devices so anyone with an older device that is not on the list below is going to be out of luck. Second, there is no Mac version, on Windows at this stage. However, Pangu does usually follow up with a Mac version at some point and, as soon as they do, we’ll pass all the details on to you.
Supported iOS 9.3.3 Devices :
The following list of device will support PPHelper for iOS 9.3.3:
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Before Jailbreaking :
- Update iTunes to the very latest version if necessary
- Connect your device to your computer and backup your data through iTunes
- If you have already updated to iOS 9.3.3 using the OTA method, restore your device through iTunes to ensure the jailbreak works
- Disable these features on your device – you can enable them again later – Find my iPhone, Touch ID, and Passcode
How to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 :
You have a choice of three methods to use to Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 on your device.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
Use the given link to access a full tutorial on how to use PPHelper jailbreak. You will need a computer and be aware that the actual jailbreak tool is only in Chinese at the moment , an English version is being produced for us at some point.
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Type ppjailbreak.org in your address bar to open a website that will allow you to download the PP jailbreak app icon
- On the loaded page, tap the UP arrow – bottom of the age for iPhone users and top for the iPad
- Select Add to Home Screen from the options list
- Name your app icon PP and tap on Add
- Exit Safari and you should see the icon on your home screen
Video : Step by Step Tutorial for the method explained above
Method 3 : PP Jailbreak Installer
We are still waiting for this to be released but we don’t expect it to be long. Subscribe to our email newsletter and follow us on Facebook to make sure you are notified as soon as the Installer becomes available.