iOS 10.3.1 download [ext link] is now available for all iOS users and you can find the instructions to update your device at the given link. As well as the usual enhancements and improvements, the update contains an important WiFi chip security fix and a few small features, including the addition of the new Apple File System. There are going to be those who don’t want to update because they don’t want to lose their current jailbreak. Luckily, we can tell you that there is an iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak.
Image : iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 :
There are two ways to do this:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- From your iOS device home screen, open the Safari browser
- Go to ppjailbreak.org
- Wait for the website to load and then tap the large UP arrow , you will find it at the bottom or the top of the page, depending on what device you are accessing it from
- Now a series of options will show up on your screen , tap the one that says Add to Home Screen
- A box will appear; you need to name the app icon so call it PP and then tap the UP arrow
- When you close Safari, the new PP app icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: Watch this to see these steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak was first released by Luca Todesco to jailbreak iOS 10 to iOS 10.2. It has now received support for iOS 10.3.1 but, before you go and download it, do be aware of the following :
Image : Yalu iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
- It may not be the most stable of jailbreaks although ongoing work is fixing stability issues , make sure you install Cydia Eraser from Cydia just in case you need to delete the jailbreak
- Yalu cannot be installed straight to your iOS device; instead it must be side loaded and you do this with a tool called Cydia Impactor , check out the linked article below for more details on how to do this
- It is a semi-untethered jailbreak so you will need to reinstall it when your device is rebooted.
- Yalu will only work on 64-bit devices
Now you are aware of what the Yalu jailbreak offers, if you still want to install it, look at the linked article below for more information and a guide.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.1
Do let us know how you get on with installing the iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak and follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.