A new jailbreak called PP Jailbreak has been released to allow Mac users to jailbreak iOS 8.1.2 without having to install a virtual PC first. If you are a Mac user who has been waiting for this then you can download and install it now by following our tutorial. Once you have downloaded it you might be looking for some different things to put on your iOS device and, to help you out, we have a list of repositories that you can manually add to Cydia to complement the default ones.
Image : Adding Cydia Sources after Jailbreaking with PP
Top Repositories for iOS 8+
- BiteSMS Repository – URL – http://test-cydia.bitesms.com
Home to the very popular BiteSMS tweak that replaces the stock Message app with a more functional one
- Ryan Petrich – URL – http://rpetri.ch/repo
One of the most active developers, Ryan Petrich is responsible for gems such as Activator and BrowserChooser
- Karen’s Pineapple Repo – URL – http://cydia.angelxwind.net
The top source for anyone who likes to play the old school games like Nintendo and PlayStation, this repo is full of emulators
- TeamXBMC Repo – URL – http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/ios
For the person who wants on-the-go media, XBMC for iOS is just the thing
- F.lux Official Repo – URL – http://justgetflux.com/cydia
Home of the highly popular F.Lux tweak that helps to control screen brightness and making things a little easier on the eyes
- iCleaner Pro Repo – URL – http://exile90software.com/cydia
Contains the best tweak for helping you to clean up your iOS device of unwanted filed, broken links and junk and freeing up some much needed space .
How to Add a Repository to Cydia :
- Open Cydia and tap onSources > Edit > Add
- Type in the source URL – [ some popular ones listed above ]
- Tap on Add Source
- Allow Cydia to download the repository and you are good to go.
While the PP jailbreak is a relative unknown, many users have already reported success in using it. It has support for Mac OS X 10.7 and above. It works on iOS 8 through to iOS 8.1.2 and is fully compatible with all iOS 8 supported devices.
Let us know what you think of the jailbreak.